Monday, May 7, 2018

Day Hike Permission Slip

Day Hike to Angel Rocks Permission Slip

We are finishing out unit on Preparedness on Tuesday May 15th with a day hike. We will put into action a few of the things we are learning through this exciting unit. We will be hiking Angel Rocks (a common hiking trail off Chena Hot Springs Road). Mrs. Green, Mr. Evans, and myself will be leading the hike and driving all students to the location. 

In the case of emergency I ________________________give Mr. Evans permission to administer basic first aid for my child, ___________________________________. Also, I give my permission to allow the staff of NPCS to assess and care for my child in the case of emergency and release them from any liability in the unlikely event of physical harm.

Please feel free to discuss any questions or concerns with me in email (acoelho@npcs.org) or in person.

___________ Yes, my child will be participating in the day hike.

__________ No, my child will not be participating in the day hike.


I _____________________ give my permission for my student ____________________ to participate in the day hike.

Signature: _________________________________________ Date: ____________________________


________________________________________________________________________________
Emergency Contact: _______________________________________________
Emergency Contact Phone: __________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Hike Permission Slip

Day Hike to Angel Rocks Permission Slip We are finishing out unit on Preparedness on Tuesday May 15th with a day hike. We will put into a...