Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Ancestry.com Permission Slip


Ancestry.com and our Family Tree
We all have a rich and deep history. Some of us are familiar with where we come from and others know only a few names of family members that meant a lot to us. During our next chapter in History we will be outlining our family tree and, with your permission, diving deep into our ancestry.
I have purchased an account at ancestry.com and would love to assist each student in learning more about themselves and their family lineage. I understand that occasionally there are sensitive matters that are best left undiscovered which is why I ask that you sign this permission slip and initial in the “yes” area or “no” area.
Please feel free to discuss any questions or concerns with me in email (acoelho@npcs.org) or in person.

___________ Yes, I would like my child to participate in the ancestry.com exercise and receive a print out of the findings.

__________ No, I would prefer not to participate in the ancestry.com exercise.


I _____________________ give my permission for my student ____________________ to participate in the ancestry.com exercise, allowing my child to enter their name, family members’ names, and all supporting information.

Signature: _________________________________________ Date: ____________________________

Warm Regards,
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Hike Permission Slip

Day Hike to Angel Rocks Permission Slip We are finishing out unit on Preparedness on Tuesday May 15th with a day hike. We will put into a...