Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Memory Verse Genesis 12:2-3 ESV

Genesis 12:2-3English Standard Version (ESV)

"2 And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

****We will be memorizing this in class together. I have not sent home a paper version. They are welcome to continue memorizing it at home. It is written on the whiteboard for them to copy down and for us to say each day. The score for this verse will be based on a verbal presentation of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Hike Permission Slip

Day Hike to Angel Rocks Permission Slip We are finishing out unit on Preparedness on Tuesday May 15th with a day hike. We will put into a...